EASTER ACTIVITIES COMING SOON


I took a much needed break to "fill up" last night.  The honey was gone and I finally caught up on my American Idol . . . it  has become such a dippy obsession.  Yahoo had spoiled the results for me, but I enjoyed the show just the same.  I even managed to spend a little time with my neglected DVR.  How Alien becomes a viable follow up to American Idol I'll never know??!!  Yes, I've seen this classic multiple times before.  However, my hand was still covering my eyes though most of it :).  Thank goodness my cat (Lu-Lu) was by my side to protect me.

I have been hard at work this morning.  I should have another Easter packet as well as a timely freebie or two posted by the end of the weekend.  

Happy Saturday folks!


◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com