PARTS OF SPEECH SNOWMEN + CURRENTLY

Well, I finally recovered from staying up WAY past my bedtime on NYE.  All of my friends were thrilled that I made it until 1:36!  How was your holiday?  Did you send 20-12 off riz-ite?  We sure did.  Our crew was mellow (I am getting too old to get all crazy), but it was just perfect in my book!  

Switching gears a bit . . . I worked all day on Monday before we left to match up with our friends and managed to get a new packet out.  However, I ran out of time and I didn't' get to show it to you.  


If you liked my Adjective Pumpkin and Bakin' Up Adjective packs I think you'll dig this one too.  This collection takes parts of speech a bit further :)  


I have used this craft with both 1st and 2nd graders and both sets of kiddos really enjoyed it.  The best part is that this little ditty has hidden language arts standards embedded in the activity process - nouns, verbs, and adjectives. (Bwahahahahahahaha . . . it's all in my master plan to make kids smarter without them even knowing it!)  It also makes a cute little learning-based bulletin board that is perfect for any of the winter months!



From a meaningful and cute craft to center games, this mini-pack offers up a great themed review of nouns, verbs, and adjectives for your babes.  Who knew that parts of speech could be "snow" much fun?? 

On that horrid joke, I am quitting while I am ahead.  If you are interested in reading more about my Parts of Speech Snowmen Pack, CLICK HERE.  

Now, on to Farley's Currently!  I am a couple days late, but I am rollin' with it just the same.  You know how much I love me this particular Linky.


Let's see . . . what needs explaining up there??  Uh, well, my latest iTunes purchases are pretty obscure.  I am an Alt Nation kind of a girl so I have been working and creating to the sounds of Gold Fields, Wild Nothing, Metric, Washed Out, Robert DeLong, and Zulu Winter.  Recognize any of these artists?? Hahahahahaha . . . I told you they were pretty random!

What else should I tell you about that little poster?  I don't go back to school until the 7th and my house is in a bit of a state right now.  We haven't unpacked from our NYE trip and I haven't put away the last 4 loads of laundry.  Whoops :) My stomach flu somehow morphed into a snotty mess of a cold and I am SO over being sick.  I want a massage SO bad (think I will call my gal right after I hit post . . . I deserve a treat, right??!!).  My OLW for the month is balance. One of my resolutions was to find that line where my job, blogging, the fam, and myself are all getting the time they deserve.  

Nuff said on this.  Be sure you pop on over to Farley's blog and link up if you haven't already.  I'd love to read all about it :)


Alright my friends.  I am off to create some stuff and maybe (just maybe) put some laundry away.  Thanks so much for poppin' in today.  I'll see you tomorrow with a fun little flash giveaway!!! Hugs y'all :)






Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com