TRY IT FREE TUESDAY - MIND BLOWING GOODS

Two.  Dos.  Deux.  Zwei.  Mobili.  T-W-O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yup, you guessed it.  I am down to the final two days.  I hate to see this delightful crew go, but my bum is a draggin' and they are more than ready.  

Sticking with the TWO theme, I have about two seconds to spare tonight. However, I promised that I would be back with something worthwhile in my last post.  Well, here I am with something I hope you think is worth your time :)


I am participating in Miss Kindergarten's Try It FREE Tuesday.  Both Apples and ABCs and I are offering up some serious goods TODAY!  Simply hop on over to Miss Kindergarten's Blog to find out how to get your hands on Number Word Printables from the rad-tastic Miss Griffo and September Good Morning Work (Reading) from me . . . for FREE!!!!  



We aren't talking part of these packs, mind you.  We're talkin' the WHOLE dang thing!  So, pop on over ASAP and check it out.  The deal turns from a shiny new lunchbox into a stinky forgotten sack lunch at midnight tonight (6-11-13)! While you're at it, be sure to take a moment to follow the UH-MAY-ZING Miss Kindergarten (if you don't already) and to tell her that I sent ya . . . you'll be oh so glad you did.  

Alright, I am off to prep for tomorrow and our Annual Awards Night.  I got this, right??!! Thanks so much for visiting.  I'll see you this summer . . . hahahahahaha . . . this weekend!!!

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com