HOPPIN' THROUGH ADJECTIVES + EASTER FREEBIE

Okay, so we haven't even hit St. Pat's yet . . . but, I tell ya . . . Easter is going to "back door" us this year for sure.  Many of the holidays have seemed to hit rather "funny" this year and this one is no exception!  With this said, I finished up my latest Easter-themed pack - Adjective Bunnies.


I actually received a request to put this one together.  Someone wanted a bunny flavored collection/craft similar to my Adjective Pumpkin and Adjective Cookie Packs.  We don't mess around at Teacher Idea Factory, so I pumped out this pack last week :)


This pack is centered around its craftivity . . . an adjective bunny.  The kids each get a different adjective card and a basic bunny template.  Then, let their imaginations fly as they design their bunny face to fit their describing word.  

This Adjective Bunny Packet also contains numerous writing ditties as well as some fun {and low-prep} center activities.   


Now that you have listened to me ramble on for ages, I just can't let you walk away today without a little something to take with you.  So, here is one of the adjective read + find pages (with dotted and regular lines).    

CLICK HERE to snag this page.
Thank you Pink Cat Studio . . . I love your borders!!
Oh, and one more thing before I go . . . interested in a free St. Patrick's Day song??  Ron Brown's Intelli-Tunes has the cutest toe-tappin' tune that's just perfect for the season.  Click the pic to take a little listen (it's in the last section of his freebie page).  


Alright gang, I am off to work on report cards!  I only have a few scores left to enter, but I have ALL of the comments to do.  Hmmmm . . . looks as if I love saving the "best" for last. Thanks for visiting and I'll see you soon.




◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com