FREEBIE - SPRING SEARCH

Most of my kids jump at the chance to do a word search and I can never seem to find enough of them to fit my current theme.  So . . . I decided to make one. I like to put them out for Good Morning Work the day before a vacation or offer them up as an "early finish" task.  This one isn't too hard (nothing goes backwards or diagonal), but it's still educational and oh-so fun.  
The graphics are from the brilliant mind of Kelly Medina (www.etsy.com/shop/Kellymedinastudios).
Here is a great photo of my kids in word search action -  I love to watch them work together!  This was one of the first searches I hit them with way back in October.  They've been hooked ever since.

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com