CONTEST WINNERS + SALE


Are you my instant winner?  Whoop . . . whoop . . . Teacher Idea Factory made it to 100 followers late last night, which means it's time to get our "drawing" on.  
Well . . . there it is folks.  These are our big winners.  Thanks so much to all of you bloggy pals who played and became followers.  It is greatly appreciated. Check back soon for a summer fun contest.  I am thinking right around the 4th of July :).  

I also need to give a HUGE shout out to the Bethany over at The Bubblegum Tree for helping me get those last few followers.  Her bloggy-blog is cuter than cute and her ideas are fantastic - you just gotta take a moment and pop in!


On a Teacher Appreciation Week note, I am hosting a sale in my TPT store. Starting today everything is 20% off.  This sale ends Tuesday so "hop to it" sooner rather than later.  Oh, and be sure to check out the oodles of other sales happening on TPT.  I am so moving stuff from my wish list into my cart today! It's about time we gave some love to TEACHERS.  

To all of my peeps at good old Evergreen, Happy Teacher Week.  I miss my pals oh-so much and hope to be back in action soon!  From lovin' on kids and hours of weekend planning to endless meetings and mountains of correcting, you give it your all each and every day. I am in awe of all that you do and I am so lucky to have you in my life.
I just might get my fanny kicked for posting this, but it's a classic!
Our end of the year Teacher Skit is always a memory maker for us and the kiddos. 
On a final note this afternoon, I am almost done with my Summer Vacation mini unit and I hope to have it up late tonight or early tomorrow. Thanks again for helping me get to 100 followers my friends.  Enjoy your Sunday!

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com