END OF THE YEAR ACTIVITIES + FREEBIE

I hope you all had a delightful weekend.  Mine was pretty good.  I helped my main squeeze get a new pair of glasses and he looks so stinkin' cute (he would die if he knew I was writing this).  As a thank you for watching him try on hundreds of frames, he took me out to a fancy dinner.  It was such fun to have a date night and I loved every minute with him, but I keep forgetting that my guts just don't work like they used to.  I won't go into details, but let's just say that I made some dippy food choices and the new colon the doc gave me went on strike.  It was a rough go, but I managed to bounce back and finish up my latest project late last night.  

Scrappin' Doodles always makes me look good :)

Well . . . there it is . . . my Summer Vacation: End of the Year Pack.  Just in time for the real COUNTDOWN to the end of school, this packet contains a collection of activities with a summer vacation theme.  I mainly made this sweet little packet because I wanted some really fun stuff to do with my kids upon my return (we are not going to tell the doc about my rough weekend with the hope that he will release me back to work in two weeks). I figured that I might as well put all my ideas in a nice package and offer it up to you all as well.  In addition to math, reading, writing, and geography activities, this ditty also contains two travel themed craftivities.  Check these out . . . and the freebie down at the bottom!!





Here is a vacation themed writing activity.  It's called Packin' Up.  The directions and student worksheet are up for grabs for FREE.  Just click on the link :)

CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD

Graphics and fonts by Scrappin' Doodles & Fonts for Peas
License # TPT52127
Don't forget you can get your hands on this fun summer themed packet and many other units in my TPT store for 20% off!  This I Heart Teachers Sale runs through Tuesday night.  Have a great Monday gang!


◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com