EARTH DAY MATH GAME - FREE

As promised, I posted up a FREE Earth Day math game in my TPT store! RECYCLE IT is a sweet little card game that not only sticks with the fun Earth Day theme, but also covers that key concept of ordering and comparing numbers.  Two versions have been included to help meet the needs of Kinder, 1st, and 2nd grade classrooms.  

CLICK HERE to get yo-self this freebie!
This is the game board (harder version). I also made one with just tens and ones!!
Graphics provided by Scrappin' Doodles (TPT52127) and KPM Doodles!
If you are interested in a fun Earth Day Unit that won't break the bank, check out my mini feel-good unit.  Lots fun centers, activities, and crafts in this one!



Goodbye my dear friends . . . catch you later :)  Thanks so much for visiting today.  I'll see you again VERY soon!






◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com