FATHER'S DAY PACKET + GIFT IDEA

Despite a pretty rough start today (my post-surgery body fell apart this morning and I had to make the decision to not return to school on Friday ... lots of tears), I managed to pick myself up off of the floor and I buried myself in the next best thing to being in my classroom - working on school stuff :).  I pumped up the tunes and got busy finishing up my Father's Day Packet.  It was great therapy and I am pretty happy with how it all turned out. My favorite part of this new pack is the Dad Jokes Craftivity/Father's Day Gift.  It is pretty dippy, but it does makes me smile.  

In addition to this silly as all get out tie, the packet also includes the Mustache Mix Up (ABC Order Game), "Tie" It All Together (Fact Family Game), lots of Dear Daddy Ods & Ends (Bubble Map, Can/Have/Are Charts, Word Search), and three different activities connected to Mercer Mayer's Just Me & My Dad.  

As an extra special addition to this packet, Ron Brown's Intelli-Tunes is offering up a heartwarming Father's Day Song (Dear Old Dad) to educators who purchase this packet from TPT or the Intelli-Tunes Web site!  I have attached a sample of this sweet little tune below. 

Dear Old Dad - Ron Brown's Intelli-Tunes
Push play to start and pause to stop.

Want to see more?  Check out my packet preview on TPT.
Well, that's it for me today bloggy friends.  I am off to take a nap in the sun and water the veggie garden before the man gets home (I forgot all about it this morning . . . shhhhh . . . don't tell). See you tomorrow :)  


  
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com