FEELING LOVELY

Oh boy . . . do I feel honored!  After a not so hot morning yesterday, Darleen over at 3rd Grade Love hooked me up with the One Lovely Blog Award.  It definitely turned my frown upside down!  Thanks so much Darleen!!  


Now I get to pass on the bloggy-love today.  It was such a touch decision . . . I follow so many wonderful blogs/educators.  However, I managed to narrow it down this morning and here's my final list . . .

  1. 1st Grade with Miss Snowden
  2. 1st Grade Hip-Hip Hooray
  3. I Want To Be A Super Teacher
  4. Learning In Spain
  5. Life In First Grade
  6. Look Whoo's In First
  7. Move Your Body Everyday
  8. Mrs. T's 1st Grade Class
  9. Pocket Full Of Kinders
  10. Run! Miss Nelson's Got the Camera
  11. Sprinkle Teaching Magic
  12. T.G.I.F (Thank God It's First Grade)
  13. The Bubble Gum Tree
  14. Teachery Tidbits
  15. Totally Terrific Teaching Tools
**Award Guidelines: Follow the person who gave the award to you (if you don't already), link back to the person who gave you the award, and pass the award on to 15 new bloggers.

If you can find a little extra time this week, be sure to check out all of these wonderful bloggers.  I always look forward to their posts!

That's it gang.  Pop in again again soon my friends.  I thought of one more Daddy Day idea, but I am going to have to fiddle with it a bit more.  See you tomorrow :)
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com