FIRST DAY BACK & CURRENTLY

What a perfect day.  I am tired as all get out, but it was a wonderful first day back.  It was like riding a bike . . . it's amazing how it just all comes back to you and the nerves melt away when those kiddos walk in the door.  The hugs were never-ending, they were all vying for my attention, and the vibe was oh-so positive.  Although I read 'em real quick and saw that my afternoon stations were not going to work, we just went with the flow.  It made for the best little June day.  

Here are photos from our afternoon beach blanket read - it fit oh so nicely with our Aloha Day.  (I saw this on Pinterest and found it via Miss Lirette's Learning Detective's pin.)  The weather was a perfect 73 degrees and it was absolutely magical out there with them.  Please excuse all of the photos.  I just missed my babies so much!  



Nice triple chin shot . . . but it was too cute not to post!
We also worked on our crazy "I Remember Write/Craft Projects" and completed Mrs. Jump's awesome Surfer Dudes.  I just added a little last minute spin on her idea because I didn't have time to complete all of her awesome memory book pages!


Gotta cut those pictures out nice and tight above to help us create this!
I'll have kiddo finished samples tomorrow.
Thanks Mrs. Jump...
These are fantastic!
I cannot wait to get back in there tomorrow for Sports Day.  Let's see . . . We've got our K-2 field day and art afternoon.  Good times for sure.  Also, here's to another great gut day!  My new colon was an absolute trooper today (so gross Dolling)!

Finally this evening, I am thinking it's time to partake in a little Currently action. Farley over at Oh Boy, 4th Grade has been tempting me with this for months and it's time to jump on it.  Here you be . . . 


Wish . . . I could make it to Croatia sooner rather than later.  
It's at the top of my bucket list!

Went . . . went to Kauai not to long ago.  
Would love to hop back over there for some sun and fun.

Want . . . anything warm and tropical.  
Hey, I ain't picky!

**CLICK ON the button above to see more June Currently fun.  
Thanks again for hosting Farley.  

Thanks so much for all of the well wishes yesterday and today.  It was nice to have my bloggy friends pullin' for me.  I'll see you tomorrow.  I PROMISE that won't be as sentimental and picture crazy :).  

  
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com