GETTIN' MY "SPRING" ON WITH INSECT + PLANT FUN

Spring is in FULL force out here in Nor Cal today . . . we're talkin' in the low 80s folks.  I actually wore a dress today sans boots (über white legs and all) in honor of the occasion.  Figured I gotta start working on that tan sometime and now seemed like as good a time as any.  It was S-C-A-R-Y as all get out!

With spring in the air, I felt like showing you a few items that I have up for grabs in the bug and plant departments.  I made all of these packs last year when I was home on surgery leave.  It was only my second month of blogging when I launched them, so these are most likely new for ya.  I also gotta offer up a freebie today . . . so stick with me :)

First up, I made two Bug Packs last year.  One is based on reading, writing, and language arts common core standards and the other targets mathematics. Both contain 50+ pages of hands on centers, games, and activities for first and second graders.  


If you dig both of these, I slapped them in a big ole Buggy Bundle to save you some ciz-ash!  Heaven knows we teachers have spent an arm and a leg by this time of year :)  

If you teach Kinder, I have a craftivity pack that you might be interested in . . . My Incredible Insect Book.  This little guy comes with 4 low-prep and very kid-friendly craft projects that help your babes remember the main things that classify a creature as an insect . . . wings, antennae, body parts, and legs.


Moving on!  I also have a plant collection that I put together last year.  This "Growing Greatness" Garden packet contains multiple versions of most of the activity templates . . . . making it beneficial to K-2 students.  



Alright . . . I am feeling too much like a commercial, so let's get to the good stuff.  How about a little freebie so you can get a feel for what these packs are all about :)  Click on the link below to snag your copy of "Bee"Careful Contractions from my B-B-B... Bugs! Packet.  

CLICK HERE to download this FREE center activity.

Well, my friends, I am off.  All of the packets outlined above are on sale in my TPT Shop through Saturday.  Check back this weekend for a look-see at my week (I missed out on Doodle Bug's fun last week) and to snag a screamin' good summary freebie!  Thanks so much for stoppin' by.  



◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com