SO HUNGRY + WILD ABOUT PLURALS FREEBIE

Hey friends.  (Prepare your self it's a long one up top, but there is a plural center FREEBIE down below.)  I know I have been a little lame-o in the posting department lately.  Here is my confession.  I finally sat down to read the Hunger Games.  OMG!  These are fantastic.  I kept resisting the whole "Hunger wave," but I am so glad I finally gave in.  I am almost finished with book two and I haven't been able to put them down.  I even managed to rope my hubby into them.  He was teasing me relentlessly and I made him start the first one and he is already on the thrid book (way ahead of me).  So . . . that's my MIA story.

I also have some ROCKIN' news to share.  Although my body is still not 100 percent, I have an appointment with the doc early next week about me returning to work.  Yeah, there are only 3 weeks left, but I'll take what I can get.  People say that I am crazy trying to go back this late in the game, but I just can't stay away.  I am determined to return . . . even if it requires begging :).  This picture represents my excitement!!!! 


On a school-related note, I have been able to put the book down long enough to make a center or two for my first grade team.  I figured that I might as well share it with you guys too.  We are in the middle of our Africa unit.  The kids have loved learning about all of the animals and habitats . . . and I just couldn't resist creating a zebra-themed center.  It's Called Wild About Plurals and you can snag it down below. 


Well . . . that's it folks.  I am off to read some more and maybe (just maybe) clean my office.  It's a total disaster . . . again! 
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com