WACKY WORKOUT + IN THE SPOTLIGHT

I promised my team that I would make up some rain forest centers and art project samples for them to use next week, so I don't have too much time to devote to a post today.  However, there are two super cool things that I want to quickly highlight!!  

For all you alls looking to help keep your kiddos engaged and under control these last few weeks, check out Ron Brown's newest collection of songs.  It's called Wacky Workout.  I purchased a copy of this Intelli-Tunes gem to use with the kiddos in the afternoon or during those transition times when I see the "wiggles" start to take over.  Attention spans are so touch and go this time of year and I see this as a huge lifesaver!!!


Listen to two of my favorites!  Push play to start and pause to stop :)
Wacky Workout is available for download on the Intelli-Tunes' Web site.  And this week Ron is offering it up for a very special price . . . it's only $5!  Whoop de whoop!  Chalk one up for teachers everywhere.  CLICK HERE to hear additional samples and/or to snag your copy today.


On another educational note, have I told you how much I heart Pocket Full of Kinders?  Well, Ms. Patterson answered tons of questions and helped me when I just stepped out of that blogging gate a few months ago.  Now, she has featured me on her blog. Boy, am I feeling the love :).  Learn more about me and check out one amazing and oh-so seasoned blogger in one easy click.  Her posts always crack me up and her ideas are priceless.  Thanks again Ms. P!


Enjoy your Sunday my friends.  I am back to working on centers and such (it seems that I got a little distracted).  If you are still looking for something to put together for Daddy Day, don't forget about my Father's Day packet containing these two silly gift crafts (available on TPT).



See you tomorrow my friends.  
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com