HANDS ON FLAG MATH FREEBIE

As we push our way past Valentine's Day and round the bend into President studies, I wanted a little something to help kick things off right.  With this said, I put together a little ditty called Flag Math.  


For some reason I have come to collect quite a few mini US flags . . . well, enough for a small group anyway.  So, I figured I would slam some common core math standards together to create a hands on mathematics center.  It has a little number writing, skip counting, addition, patterning, measurement, and story problem writing.  The kids ate this one up this week and those mini flags were a wavin'!





If you are interested in snaggin' this freebie, click on the image above to magically transport to my TPT Shop.  I'd love for you to rate it if you have the time :)  

Also if you are looking for some new President's Day ideas, check out my latest collection of goodies as well as my Patriotic Pack :)




Well, I am out of here.  Merry {almost} weekend my friends.  I have a FANTASTIC one in store and I'll be back to share it with you soon!!!


◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com