MARCH CURRENTLY

I have one more section to go on my main idea packet so I am up early out here in Cali to try and wrap things up.  However, when I noticed that Farley's March Currently made its appearance I just had to take a break and join in the monthly fun.
Thanks for the cute font, Ms. Cupcake!
LISTENING - have you heard Mat Kearney?  He is a little "poppy" for me (I am more of an alt rock kind of gal), but this is just the upbeat pick me up I need right now :)

LOVING - seriously . . . spring has sprung in Nor Cal.  The trees are blooming, the birds are chirping, the weather is gorgeous, and my heart is full.

THINKING - I need to take a break so the Mr. and I can go on a date tonight. We haven't seen a movie in months and I so want to see Side Effects or Django Unchained (I have a "thing" for Christoph Waltz . . . I know . . . it's an odd one, but I just can't help myself).  However, if I know my baby like I think I do, he will be pushing for A Good Day to Die Hard :) If the fool takes me to dinner too, he can make the call.

WANTING - just a minute . . . I'll be right back.  

NEEDING - when I was a kid, I loved me some Pollyanna.  I played the glad game every day at the dinner table.  I am holding on to this forgotten memory this weekend.  When life gives you lemons (no matter what age), it's time to play the glad game. 

LIKE/LOVE/HATE - first and foremost, the letter K was H-A-R-D and not funny whatsoever (I never wanted to be called Jennifer more in my life).  My responses are no-brainers . . . except for the Kool-Aid one.  I hate it when kids get those cruddy plastic Kool-Aid twist tops in their lunches.  It always makes for the best afternoon!

Alright, y'all no more messing around.  Must. Finish. NOW.  See you tomorrow with the skinny and a freebie.  XOXOXOXOXO.  Merry March!  



  

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com