LUCKY ME - ST. PATRICK'S DAY WRITE

I had to get a jump on St. Patrick's Day a little early because I will be breaking into school this weekend to hang my special March bulletin board.  This "Lucky Me" write cracks me up each and every year and it's oh so telling :)



I have perfected this bulletin board over the years (cuter graphics and more writing space . . . this is an older than old picture) and it has proven to be a real crowd pleaser.  I am sure all you savvy teachers out there know exactly what I mean when I say . . . there is just something about letting your babes' imaginations run wild with the "found money" fantasy.  Talk about gettin' lucky in the quality work department!  


Here are a few of my favorites . . . they are so in lockstep with their little personalities.  I was all smiles when I read these after school (this was done without support during reading centers)!  




This sweet little activity is in my Story Element Shamrock Packet . . . along with many other fun reading/writing ditties.  



Alright my friends . . . I am off to finish up my Main Idea packet.  I will be back tomorrow or Sunday with the skinny on this new collection and a freebie too! Merry Friday to you :)



◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com