SPRING/EASTER COLLECTIONS + FREEBIES

Okay, so I totally tanked yesterday and didn't finish my Summary Packet.  It was 75 degrees and the oh so neglected flower bed was calling my name.  So, I actually unplugged on a Saturday (except for my favorite songs blaring from my iPod) and dug around in the dirt for hours.  I had mud all over the sidewalk, smeared across my face, and in my hair.  I even managed to get it in my ears! Dunno how that one happened, but let's just say I really get into gardening :) The bed looks amazing (raniculas were my flower of choice this year) . . . it's officially spring and I couldn't be happier!!

I did my front porch pots too!  How did I do?
Speaking of spring, I have quite a few packs and freebies that I made last year that are up for grabs in my shop.  I made them so long ago that I had forgotten all about them until I opened my spring file yesterday.  

First up, I have my "Egg"straordinary Easter Reading + Math Activities Packet! It is filled with fun ideas that are low prep, out of the box, and easy to implement.  They tackle that all mighty common core too!


This baby tackles parts of speech, sight words, three-digit addition, doubles plus one, graphing, skip counting, and money (I know this one ain't a CC standard, but I plan to close my classroom door and slip it in there any-who . . . SO important in my book).  To read more about this pack, click here (it's bargained priced right now).

What's behind Door Number 2, you ask??  Well, I have an Easter freebie for you that will help even out that pocket book of yours.  It's none other than my Carrot Time Freebie.  I remember spending HOURS trying to get those clock hands just right . . . drove me bonkers.  This is a great one to slip in a center and the kids really dig this one.  




Alright . . . I also have my very FIRST TPT Packet up for grabs.  It was that one you had to make for free to start.  It took me more than two weeks to create (I was so SLOW), but I've always liked this one.  It's called Swing Into Spring and it's still free!!  It covers ABC order, cause + effect, parts of speech, and quotes. It's worth a click over . . . at least to check out!



So . . . there's what I have for you today.  A packet and two freebies.  Although I made them when I first began my TPT journey (one year on Tuesday), I believe they still hold up :)  Don't forget about my crazy Adjective Bunny Pack too . . . just made this one last week.



Goodbye my friends . . . I am off to lesson plan (you know . . . that real job) and work on GMW for April.  Summary will have to sit on the shelf for now.  Hugs y'all and thanks ever so much for visiting.  


◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com