SPRINGTIME SKILLS REVIEW - BALLPARK STYLE

We hit a little graphics issue with the Western Pack.  It will be up soon, but I had to keep on truckin'.  So . . . with April in full swing, I thought it was time to create something with a little baseball flavor (there is a FREEBIE up for grabs tonight as well). 
I personally cannot wait to hit up a MLB game in the near future - SF all the way, baby! While I was growing up, I was lucky enough to catch a couple of games each and every summer at good old Candlestick Park (love you mom and dad). Remembering the thrill of the man screaming about his yummy "red ropes," watching my team run out of the tunnel, and feeling the sun on my shoulders darn-near brings tears to my eyes. There's just something about a baseball game!  Oh yeah . . . and from age 10 to about age 12, I wanted to marry Will "THE THRILL" Clark.  This made attending even better!

Such a dreamy first baseman . . . especially when you are 10.
(We won't get into his looks now.)
On that note of nostalgia, this packet hits up all of the "major league" language arts standards that I know my own kiddos need to review. From adding -ing and workin' with the sounds of -ed to plural practice, this pack is a "safe" bet for sure. Scroll on down a bit to find a fantastic FREEBIE from this unit. If you like what you see . . . find the rest on TPT!


CLICK ME TO PRINT!
Graphics by the ever-popular Scrappin' Doodles!
They always make me look good :)

Last but not least, I came across the cutest little baseball craftivity.  Teri over at A Cupcake for the Teacher always has the best ideas and it just so happens that she created a "baseball buddy" that would go oh-so well with my new review pack.  It even comes with a wonderful writing activity!


Find this in A Cupcake for the Teacher TPT Store!

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com