YEE-HAW - WILD WEST UNIT & FREEBIE

Yippee-ki-yay . . . I outsmarted that mean old graphic and finished up this Wild West/Cowboy Unit! It's now available on TPT or in my Intelli-Tunes store.  In honor of my success, I have a great little math game up for grabs today . . . FREE of charge.  That's right folks . . . FREE of charge!

  
Since the last western-themed FREEBIE fell into the reading category, I'm going to give math a little love.  Below you will find a clickable link to "Horsin' Around with Place Value" the cutest little partner game. There are two versions included to better meet your classroom/student needs (tens or hundreds). Your little buckaroos are gonna just love it!

CLICK HERE TO PRINT ME!
Here are a couple of cute photos from our school's Rodeo Day.  We go all out at good old Evergreen.  From a yummy pancake breakfast and horseshoe tossin' to western themed center activities and chick petting . . . . it's a great day for our kids, parents, and teachers.  

 

 



Well, as I ride off into the sunset this evening (I promised my hubby that I would be off of the computer by the time he got home tonight), I leave you with two thoughts.  One . . . I have three more great end of the year units/packets in the works. Two . . . it's Survivor and American Idol night. YEE-HAW!

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com