DEAR MOMMY - MOTHER'S DAY CARD

With Mother's Day inching closer and classroom chaos on high (this time of year is NUTS), I thought I would share a card idea.  I have never really been happy with the Mother's Day cards I've run with in the past, so I played around today and created one.  Check it out . . . you can snag it on TPT for FREE.  

**I also have my first contest up and running.  CLICK HERE to find out more about how to win a $25 Teachers Pay Teachers Gift Certificate!!!
Love this girl . . . such a cutie! 
I HEART this one too!!  She's a delight :)

Letter Style Template

Poem-Style Template

In addition, Ron Brown's Intelli-Tunes is offering up their heart-warming Mother's Day Song for single-song download for a limited time. "Moms" is a great tune that the kids love to track and sing.  In addition, you could use it during a classroom Mother's Day presentation (set it to photos and perform as seen on this YouTube link). I hope to get my act together in time to pull something like this off next year!  

For more Mother's Day Ideas be sure to check out the Mother's Day Linky Party hosted by 1...2...3... Teach With Me!  There are lots of great ideas being uploaded daily.


On a sentimental note this evening, I want to give a shout out to my mommy. She's the best a girl could ask for and I am so lucky to call her mom. From our TJ Maxx shopping trips and planting flower beds to family dinners and movie nights, I absolutely treasure our time together.  I've gotta whole lotta love for my mommy . . . how 'bout you?
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com