IT'S CARROT TIME - MATH CENTER FREEBIE

Here it is folks . . . hot off the press . . . a math center freebie with an Easter/spring twist!  Get this gem in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.  I came up with this puppy last night around 10:30.  As I TRIED to read my book before turning out the light, I was thinking that I need to keep spiraling back to those tougher math standards and time was pretty high up on my list.  So, I came up with It's Carrot Time.  I made this activity target time to the quarter hour, but I also included a blank version that you can customize to fit your specific time needs.  Also remember that this ditty only has carrot images . . .this way you can use it after Easter Break if you are already on break (lucky bums).
I had HUGE plans for today, but only managed to get this one little freebie out.  Hopefully, my body will cooperate a bit more tomorrow and I can finish up my Earth Day unit.  Stay tuned . . . 
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com