LETTIN' THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG ON ANOTHER UNIT

Well . . . I finally finished it and it's posted!  It took me FOREVER to figure out how to reduce the file size and jam it into one monster PDF file.  I was so proud of myself - it only took me 2 hours to outsmart my computer :).  I somehow managed to locate the ounce of "tech smarts" that I have hidden in my little toe in RECORD time this evening!
On a more business note, this unit is perfect for KINDER right NOW and will be a great unit in early fall for 1st.  When I was creating this packet, I kept in mind that kiddos fall at many different levels. Therefore, I differentiated (when applicable) to make your lives just a little easier!  Check out my TPT site to download your copy today!  Here are a few of the pages for you to take a look-see at!




Unit Includes:
~You Dirty Rat (card game) 
~Fantastic Project (art activity)
~Watch Your Back (interactive reading game)
~Grab-N-Go (PE infused reading game)
~Fabulous Flip Books (just like it sounds)
~Independent Center Ideas (2 sorts, 2 word family finds, a word dictionary, and a short a story)

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com