A BACK TO SCHOOL MUST-HAVE . . . OR AT LEAST "MUST-LOOK"

This is amazing I tell ya!  Seriously folks, you must take a look at this Back To School Must-Have EMag!  I remember flipping through this last year and my mouth was hanging open the whole time.  Well, it's that time of year again, and it's back.  I suggest that you take a moment, grab a beverage, and soften the back to school blow by treating yourself to a little look-see.  You might just find the must-have product of the year hiding inside :)



This wonderful ditty was obviously created by two very savvy teachers (ahhhhum . . . April and Melanie), and they get how busy we are right now.  With this said, these lovely ladies thought ahead and made all of the images clickable.  So, go on . . . treat yourself to a little break (I scheduled one for myself after dinner tonight).  You deserve it :)  Oh . . . and be sure to check out my classroom must haves (I'm on page 12)!!!




In other news, my Rock Your Classroom Giveaway has ended.  Check Facebook at 6pm (PDT) for the winner announcement!!  Thanks to everyone who played along . . . it was such fun!!!


Alright, I am off.  Thanks so much for visiting today.  I'll see you VERY soon with a little somthin' I've been cookin' up!  


◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com