BACK TO SCHOOL BASICS - FORMS + LETTERS + CHECKLISTS + MORE

It's a miracle out here in Cali this evening.  I haven't showered (or brushed my teeth), the laundry stayed in a pile, and dinner hasn't even been contemplated, but I finished my first EDITABLE Power Point Packet without throwing my Mac on the floor.  Granted, I came very close a couple of times.  My poor pup witnessed her sweet mother morph into an absolute lunatic on more than one occasion, but I finally got 'er done :)  Dun-Ta-Da-Dun . . . I bring you For Your InFORMation: Editable Forms and More!


KG Fonts + MelonHeadz have reached serious addiction levels.  
Ultimately, I wanted to get all of my own forms/letters/checklists/handouts in order before the school year started.  As I got going, I thought why not drop it in a packet for others looking to save some time.  It turned into a labor of love and so many friends helped me along the way.  I am a WORD girl you see {insert snicker here}.  So, I was utterly lost when it came to Power Point.  A huge thanks goes out to Stephanie, Hadar, Jen, Lori, Lyndsey, Melissa, and the many others for holding my hand and encouraging me to stick with it (told you I needed a LOT of help . . . hehehehehe).   

Here's the skinny on this one (my crazy thought process if you will).  As I started crafting this baby, I tried to make a generic example of each item (one that you could just yank out, copy, and send).  However, if this wasn't possible, I included a copy of my personalized form so that you could see my vision for each template.  I also provided an editable template for each and every document.  Simply open up the Power Point doc, insert text boxes in the desired locations, and type away! 

As I fumbled my way through PP, I tried to think of all the junk that I would need to get me through the year . . . I can't tell you how many mornings I have spent frantically typing up some letter or handout because I spaced it the night before.  On that note, here's what I came up with . . .
  • Supply Wish List
  • Transportation Form
  • Class List
  • Birthday List
  • Field Trip Checklist
  • Meet the Teacher Invite
  • Contact Info Form
  • Parent Helper Sign Up Form
  • Parent Helper Assignment Note
  • Back to School Handbooks
  • Home Reading Note
  • Home Reading Log
  • Homework Note
  • Sight Word Note
  • Share Schedule
  • Can You Help Me Notes
  • Parent Conference One Sheets
  • Weekly Newsletter Templates
  • Behavior Reports

Phew . . . that was a mouthful :) To really check this collection out, take a look-see in my TPT Shop!  But, I can't let you leave here empty handed . . . I just can't.  So how about a cute little freebie for taking the time to visit today?  Here's the Parent Helper Sign Up Sheet for ya.  I included my personalized version, a more generic version, and an editable version for you.  Just click on the link to snag it!  


CLICK HERE to snag these Back to School Freebies!


Alright, I really must brush my teeth and think about eating . . . this is getting WAY out of hand over here.  Thanks so much for visiting the stinky Factory today.  I'll see you again with another B2S somethin' very soon!  


◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com