NOW THAT'S A BIG OLE BUNDLE

I am here to tell you about a great deal today . . . if you are a 2-3 grade teacher, you definitely want to keep reading :)  

graphics from From the Pond, Moffatt Girls, and Cara Carroll
I am sooo excited to tell y'all about this Back to School Bundle! For $30, you get all this {valued at $201}! And if you sign up for Educents, you get it for $25. And if you're like me and still have referral credit from April, you get ALL of this for $15!  



Here's a little peek at what's hidden inside . . . 














































































BOOM!  Now, how's that for a collection??!!  Would you like a $5 credit for Educents?  Simply click the button below to sign up!


I'll be back soon with a Pen Pal update (where I stand at the end of the day and when you can expect to hear from me).  My fingers can't seem to type fast enough, but those emails are coming . . . PROMISE!!!  

◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com