NO FOOLIN' IT'S FREE - APRIL FOOLS' MINI UNIT

I have officially overdone it . . . don't tell my doc or he will be all over my bum!  In my defense, I just couldn't help myself.  The ideas were flying and I had little control over my actions.  Well . . . that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.  Right after I finish this post I will be posting my April Fools' Day Freebie on TPT (and then taking a much needed nap before my main man gets home).  This unit contains numerous reading and writing activities centered around a joke theme.  Look for animal jokes, knock knock jokes, I can't believe I saw...(writing activity), and a Groucho Marx-style word hunt.  Here are a few pictures of my kiddos in action (I did a similar Groucho hunt last year . . . they ate it up).





◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
eXTReMe Tracker
 

Copyright 2011 teacher idea is proudly powered by blogger.com